Discuss

RIP Nekoren 2020-2022
Posted byVirgin Islands (U.S.) Jexhos
Tonight, my cat Nekoren was hit by my neighbor's car, he died on the spot because his head was crushed. So, I was playing a game and my sister called me because she saw some people trying to help the cat who looked like Koren, and it was her. A few hours earlier, I had taken him around town in my car. So, I have to pick up my sister from her tutoring place, I thought this is the right time to take Koren around and pick up my sister. then I carried Koren and I said "let's take a walk around the city, it's been a while" took some photos of him trying to peek through the car window, and now I realize that it was my last time with Nekoren.

I gave her the name Nekoren because Koren is the abbreviation of Kucing Oren which means Orange cat from Bahasa, I had to put β€œNe” in front of her name because the cat named Koren is already registered with the veterinary clinic.

These past two years have been precious years for me because of you. I never regret what we have been through together. Thank you for being the greatest cat I've ever had. Me, Bunda, and kakak will miss you.

Rest In Peace Nekoren πŸ’”πŸ₯€15/3/2020 – 21/5/2022
almost 2 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
Β© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org