THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

Is it just me or?
Is it just me or is low level Valorant matchmaking filled with cheaters? Dont get me wrong ive only started playing today but the ammount of people who just somehow manage to one tap prefire me with a sherif without being able to know where I am every single game is getting tiring, at first I thought they were just lucky but the ammount of players that seem to literally know exactly where you are constantly and that dont miss a single tap is just incredibly frustrating.
2021-02-28 14:30

Comments

paTiTek | tamas1n
not sure if it's bait or not but, i've spent some time inlower ranks recently because i had a long break from playing and never met a cheater. in slightly higher ranks it's the same thing for me.
2021-03-01 02:54
I agree.
2021-03-01 04:45
I've been playing since beta and haven't encountered a cheater so far.
I also spent a lot of time in lower ranks with different accounts to be able to play with friends, because the ranked system used to just rank me up faster than my friends and then they even narrowed the range of ranks that can play together in MM
2021-03-01 05:48
Probably because of smurfs, i smurf sometimes and i am suprised by the amount of godly aimers in the low ranks
2021-03-01 07:55
playing since beta and haven't got into a match with a cheater once, don't think this is the case.
2021-03-01 20:20

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register