THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

how did 100T beat T1?
I looked at the individual stats for the 100T vs T1 game. Two players had a 1 k/d ratio but I am excludong Hiko because he did not have as many kills as Steel. When a team's IGL is tog fragging it isn't right. I'm not disrespecting Steel, but Asuna played Raze, he should able to top frag against a Killjoy. Steel really carried 100T throught the series with good calls and decent fragging, this shows how weak 100T is. They needs more fragging, anybody can beat a good team is your players are fragging. If 100T wants to beats LG/TSM, they need Asuna to show up. He hasn't had an Asuna like performace since Challengers 2 qualifiers. I reaaly need to know if this series proves that 100T are slacking or T1 aren't fully prepared yet?
2021-03-05 08:00

Comments

the way 100t and t1 did play all i can say was weird
not what i expected
2021-03-05 08:02
I think both teams are far from what they should be atm. I think 100t is trying out different agent comps and I think t1 need more time with the new roster.
2021-03-05 08:13
the stats are really skewed by the Icebox game where 100T got completely owned, if you look at it map-by-map it makes more sense and you realize that Ethan and Asuna were the better players, which also comes from the eye test, try watching the VOD fully men
2021-03-05 08:17
I watched maps 1 and 3 live. and I believed these stats. To me that shows how bad 100T seem to be doing. However you are correct, Ethand and Asuna did well, but at the same time Asuna on those 2 maps had a +6 kill death difference while Ethan had +9. I understand that Omen is an easy character and a Controller that can also be a Duelist, but Asuna should not be below someone who had played only one professional match before this. Asuna is not playing as well as he was, whether that is due to increased nerves or something else I do not know. One thing I do know is that Asuna is crazy good, and that he needs to play better for 100T to beat LG/TSM today.
2021-03-05 08:28
Ethan only has 1 match in Valorant, but hes still Ethan fucking Arnold, I would have expected him to be top fragging every map off only tranferable skills from CS, Asuna is still really good, we are just used to a level that was godly and probably not sustainable, like yea he isnt solo carrying maps anymore, but tbf, hes not supposed to, hes supposed to be a entry fragger that gets one kill and then traded by ethan or nitr0, i think that the member most struggling right now is probably nitr0 since he needs to becomemore passive and will probably coast off mechanical skill alone for the next games, i still believe this roster is on paper the best in NA, Steel just needs everyone to hone in on what they have to do
2021-03-05 09:15
I mostly agree, but I expected a lot from Autimatic when he initially joined T1 and their first tournament did not go well. I wanted to have tempered expectations because Ethan is still new to a lot of mechanics in Valorant. I do agree however that Ethan is an insane player, I never doubted that, just that he would be fragging more than Asuna already.
2021-03-05 09:20
with Tim i think the situation is a bit different, mostly because i feel like he isnt as motivated as someone like Ethan might be, all the gameplay i see from Tim screams sloppy and lazy, he doesnt check angles, he doesnt even bother to jiggle peek sometimes, its really sad and feels like he lost his soul since he left Cloud 9 CSGO not gonna lie, while Ethan even in his first game looked very sharp and with a lot of energy and playmaking even against NRG when they lost, I think it really boils down to mental state for these high tier ex-CS pros
2021-03-05 09:36
Yeah that makes sense, and I agree with Auti seeming seeming to not be motivated. He would be amazing if he was
2021-03-05 10:06
Seeing nitro play other than omen is hurting me
2021-03-05 10:43
paTiTek | tamas1n
i believe it was a fine performance.

asuna does his job well, ethan often seemed invisible to me but his stats are fine, steel had one of the best performances of his valorant carrer, Hiko is kinda back, and nitro provides insane utility value even when not playing omen while also fragging quite a lot.
2021-03-05 12:21
randomnoob | mAngOwO
Ethan is still having his first Valorant matches at the top levels, give him time, no one can just transfer their insane skills even if the games are close to being same
2021-03-06 13:50

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register