THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

Asuna cheating accusations
Asuna skilled player but that is not normally... This very very insane....They need to check his pc and game.....Maybe Asuna not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seen on game screen..He needs to check-up.... using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events...Maybe everyone dont knows him trick...He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill’s ?
2021-03-08 02:15

Comments

Asuna skilled player but that is not normally... This very very insane....They need to check his pc and game.....Maybe Asuna not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seen on game screen..He needs to check-up.... using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events...Maybe everyone dont knows him trick...He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill’s ?
2021-03-08 02:35
Maybe you can start by learning how to communicate like a normal human being and then learn how to play the game ok? and then we can talk about this again
2021-03-09 00:05
xxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
people here don't even know copypasta
2021-03-09 05:29
luuuuul
2021-03-09 14:41
If this is a joke, then it's alright but there's no way he's Cheating.
2021-03-08 06:37
I'm so glad the mods on the website have a good sense of humor. Pog
2021-03-08 09:30
can't wait to find some time and enable gifs in comments 😅
2021-03-08 09:34
That would be great ngl
2021-03-08 11:30
+111
tbh jonny was cool before afaik
2021-03-09 05:30
not cheating, but game defecit cant be seem on screen on game live on large event?
2021-03-08 07:56
2021-03-08 06:48

2021-03-08 06:52
2021-03-08 07:57
nukkye | jakouu1
2021-03-08 10:07
2021-03-08 11:55
Get ready to copy pasta during masters
2021-03-08 13:56
Hiko | SpiritEmperor
True. Imma save this shit. Hahahahahahhaa
2021-03-09 05:23
n0thing | Anime4life
Kinda wish you were Brazilian
2021-03-08 16:52
leaf skilled player but that is not normally... This very very insane....They need to check his pc and game.....Maybe Asuna not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seen on game screen..He needs to check-up.... using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events...Maybe everyone dont knows him trick...He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill’s ?
2021-03-09 01:28
leaf skilled player but that is not normally... This very very insane....They need to check his pc and game.....Maybe Asuna not cheating but maybe he using the game deficit ...and this cant seen on game screen..He needs to check-up.... using game deficit on PRO scene ,ON BIG Events...Maybe everyone dont knows him trick...He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill’s ?
2021-03-09 03:52

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register