Discuss

EU masters TOTT
Posted byPoland tamas1n
so after watching all the matches from the EU masters i want to know who do you think were the best players and share my own team of the tournament with you. i'll also add some honorary mentions for players who were also amazing but didn't make it into mine personal top 5.

remember this is soleley based on my opinions, if you disagree with anything or think i'm wrong, feel free to respond with your opinion, but let's keep the conversation at least somewhat cultural.

honorary mentions:
Dfuse LogaN - madde some incredible clutches, saved him team a couple of times, proved how much his worth. i see a bright future for him.

Guild Yacine - imo the second best player on the guild lineup, i didn't think guild would get out of the group stages but they did, and he was a big part of it.

Guild LEO - imo the best player from the guild lineup. Leo is a guy we should all watch, because in a few years or even months he might be even the best player in the world.

NIP chiwawa - NIP fell short against acend, but chiwawa was always keeping up with the enemy team. that guy is just fantastic and i hope he keeps improving.

ACE Bonecold - Bonecold wasn't too impressive in the first part of the tournament, but in the last two matches he was one of the best players at all time. a great support with an ability to frag.

ACE Koldamenta - i seriously considered putting him into the top 5. i like to look at him as the european Hiko. clutches like crazy, knows how to use his utility very well (try counting his shock dart kills) and can never be ignored even in the most unlikely scenario. a total package kind of player.

now my team of the tournament, i want you to know that i didn't look at the agent roles while picking these guys, i only took their personal achievements into account.

#5 Heretics Lowel
Lowel has proven multiple times to be one of the key assets for heretics. to me he stands out with his sage ultimate usage. more often than not he uses it to bait an opponent to pick instead of a typical safe rez, and it works out in his favor suprisingly often. has a crisp aim and also he is very well coordinated with the rest of his team and is always there to re-frag or hold the flank.

#4 FPX dimasick
i was excited since i first heard dimasick was joining FPX. from his cs days he was showing great potential and it is visible in valorant. he is mostly a great aimer and has an incredible gamesense, i don't think there's much more to it.

#3 FPX Ange1
Ange1 might be the best lurker in the game, especially on split. as both casters would often point out - he is unstoppable when taking ropes, to the point where the enemy team just doesn't want to hold them. now that's a lot of (psychological) damage! all in all his aim is great and FPX can always count on him to take some space.

#2 Heretics Nukkye
Nukkye was an absolute monster in this tournament getting back to back multikills with both his gun and abilities. he is also one of the most versatile players i've seen. can play pasive one round, aggressive next, is agreat rifler but has no problem taking the op. just another total package on this list.

#1 ACEND cNed
who else could land in the number one spot if not the jett king himself? yup, fight me on that - cNed is a better jett than Tenz, Wardell, babybay and all the other NA madmans. he was just fragging all over the place with machine guns, pistols, snipers and even knifes. he was the key to ascend's succes and as good as the rest of the team is, without cNed - they wouldn't achieve even half the succes they did.

so that would be it... longer than i expected it to be but will do. again i'd like to know your opinions because i'm sure some people would include other players here (maybe avova, shao or xms?) or would position some of those mentioned in a different order. nonetheles, hope everyone has a nice day - gonna go watch sentinels demolish faze so i can decide on my NA top 5.
about 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org