Discuss

NA masters TOTT
Posted byPoland tamas1n
so after watching all the matches from the NA masters i want to know who do you think were the best players and share my own team of the tournament with you. i'll also add some honorary mentions for players who were also amazing but didn't make it into mine personal top 5.

remember this is solely based on my opinions, if you disagree with anything or think i'm wrong, feel free to respond with your opinion, but let's keep the conversation at least somewhat cultural.

honorary mentions:
envy mummay - mummay seemed to be kinda inconsistent at times but he still was one of the best overall players of the tournament. he provided great utility to his team and was making many important frags as well, helping envy climb through the tourney to the 4th place.

100T asuna - it wasn't the thieves best tourney but it would be a crime not to mention this guy. Asuna was absolutely cracked, him aim was on point, he made many great plays and overall was by far the best player of the 100T.

Gen.G gmd - gmd was the key to Gen.G's success in their games vs 100T and envy, especially the second one, and had a solid performance in the previous games. a very consistent player with a lot to show, worth mentioning.

Gen.G Huynh - even tho' i still can't pronounce his nickname, i think Huynh is madly underrated. game after game he is proving even more how good of a jett player he is. i believe at this point, he is comparable to guys like babybay.

now the top 5

#5 Sentinels Sick
as always Sick has a sick aim, and he does sick things with it. a big part of Sentinels victory in this tournament was sick's job and he definitely didn't dissapoint.

#4 LG thief
LG didn't have the best performance but they surely didn't dissapoint as well. a win over immortals and two close maps against envy is a fine score, but without thief it would've been waaay harder to get there. this guy got 3k's, 4k's, or maybe even aces in all of those games, thief might be a big star in the near future if he keeps playing the way he was playing recently.

#3 envy Food
not a lot to say here. food is a great entry with a crisp aim and knows well how to play around him teammates. he's just a great player.

#2 Sen Tenz
now most of us probably expected Tenz to do crazy things and well i think those expectations were not fullfilled, BUT that is because tenz didn't have to fullfill them for his team to win. sentinels know how to play on their own and a little bit of tenz magic is just an addition to their roster, not it's main point. it's also worth mentioning how fast he gained chemistry with his newe team.

#1 Faze babybay
Tenz might have lost 3-0 in the grand finals but that should not make us forget how great babybay was for the rest of the tournament. i'm putting him above Tenz mostly because Tyson didn't meet the expectations of most people and babybay exceeded them massively. i can't wait to see what else he's got in store.

now to make one thing clear - there are only 2 sen players and only 1 faze player. you might be wondering: why? these are the finalists after all. well hear me out - this was about personal performances and i feel like sentinels and faze both played really well as a tgeam so they didn't need those pop off players to reach the final. for faze babybay did a lot of work but he wasn't also solo-carrying them.

that is why, i hope sentinels fans won't eat me for putting babybay above tenz tho' lel
about 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org