THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

Sinatraa
sinatraa |
CocoM
When are we going to find out his punishment or if he will be released from the team?
2021-04-07 12:04

Comments

Still waiting for a statement from Sentinels or Valorant Esports NA, As of now he is still listed on their Website and his Discord exists but is inactive.
2021-04-07 12:19
has he even been found guilty by any chance cant find any upto date news about this
2021-04-07 12:40
No, as of today There has only been that one Twitlonger posted by him other than that there's no communication from either him or Sentinels or anyone elese close to him. Still Waiting for a response.
2021-04-07 12:53
its actually insane how a girl can ruin ur life
2021-04-07 13:06
+1
2021-04-07 14:58
yup thats the exact thing we should be taking from this situation
2021-04-07 15:04
He ruined his own life??????? and he still has the chance to prove himself innocent if he did in fact do nothing wrong.
2021-04-07 16:04
This.
2021-04-07 16:07
draken | Kujis
Already ruined, true or not. That's just the way it is, the ones blaming now will never say they were in the wrong even if he is proven innocent.
2021-04-07 17:25
+1 to that, Absolutely Spot On!
2021-04-07 17:48
true... even if he's innocent there is no point anymore the impression has already changed.
2021-04-08 07:43
How come you have to prove yourself innocent? That is often impossible unless you do the Dershowitz and make lists with provable order of events of every day over the last few decades.
There is a reason why you're legally innocent till proven guilty...
2021-04-08 12:28
have u listened to the audio clips? the reason why so many people are against him is because of the 9 page document which is filled with damning evidence and the only thing hes responded with is a twit longer.
2021-04-08 16:51
I did and it's plausible that he's guilty, but we can't say for certain atm.
The only reason I replied is, that this "prove your innocence" stuff that has become bigger and bigger over the last few years is just annoying and disgusting.
Just let the prosecution do their thing. If he's proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, I'll be the first to celebrate that another ******* rots in jail. Till then, we'll have to wait.
2021-04-08 17:18
this
2021-04-09 10:55
yh i get your point, its just the lack of information from sinatraa is a bit suspiciouis but thats probably part of the investigation.
2021-04-09 18:12
agreed, I feel if he was actually in the right, he would have released a similar document with evidence of him being innocent.
2021-04-12 13:35
cringe
2021-04-07 17:39
absolutely cringe
2021-04-07 17:57
I cringe when I see kids cringing at common sense who never even had sex, nit to mention a long term relationship and just gets on a band wagon of hating a predator who is not actually a predator. Big boobed girl crying is all they need to get into armour and hop on their imaginary white horse.
2021-04-08 08:32
could've said this in a different style which is not this offensive.
2021-04-08 10:26
last time I checked words cant penetrate armour.
2021-04-08 17:00
agreed.
2021-04-09 16:39
Well, nobody knows the truth yet so... ?
2021-04-09 09:29
this is not based
2021-04-07 18:45
its disgusting that you said that.
2021-04-08 02:43
paTiTek | tamas1n
can't tell if you are serious or not
2021-04-08 10:23
1head
2021-04-08 04:09
Honestly as ruthless as it is to say this.. this ^ is actually true. I dunno if its her fault, its more of social media's fault.. then again ten years ago none of that wouldve been information youd just volunteer to the public.. That being said I cant say I approve of his behavior. That is just one side to the story,, and Im mostly talking about the texts .. the audio is nothing to me.. it doesnt look good but the only reason youd think that was rape is because she was insinuating that.

I think what people dont get is that you can be sympathetic to her, and he could even be an asshole, and you can be sympathetic to him as well -- He genuinely might not have known how his behavior was affecting her. I personally believe that she wasnt fabricating it but she clearly made no attempt to show him in a positive light, it wasnt the point of the post.

What I've constantly said, in the couple times I've talked about it, is he seems to demonstrate some kinda mysoginistic (at least for this day in age) behavior and perhaps if Sentinels had him sent to some kind of meetings or therapy it would be good. Certainly would be nice to see that he's seeking to improve his behavior even if you dont agree with it. Nothing she accused him of means his entire life should be ruined, a person when having sex is not making quick clear decisions - certainly thinking with a different head, I'd advise girls if they are genuinely uncomfortable to not leave the possibility open that your partner might not understand that you want it to stop because the baby voice 'no no no..' (and in no way am I blaming her for this it's just advice for girls so they dont end up in a similar situation) does not hold the same gravity/clarity as "JAY STOP" or "Im done."

Honestly though, if I've learned anything watching the DChauvin trial over the last couple days with live chat, there's people that just will always support one side or the other with no intention of seeing the other side of the story and that is true of both sides here.. Twitter people, organizations, just people who need to appear PC in general will blindly condemn and overpunish Sinatraa just to take a stance with the "Me too" movement crowd, and honestly I tend to lean that way.. its just sad to see how easily a life can be ruined over accusations without the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing we're kinda supposed to have in the States. Then there is the crowd who genuinely thinks this girl is just out to ruin his life, and unfortunately you do kinda look like you dont care about her just by supporting Sinatraa because the world is so black and white now. That just simply isnt the way it used to be, its not the way it should be.. you should be able to support both people.

Sorry this is so long but I've been thinking about this and twitter you def cant write a decent sized post about it. Things heal over time though, he is being punished every day, he may deserve some of it.. but we definitely don't know the whole story unless you are one of them.
2021-04-09 10:54
Honestly though this rhetoric about how people stating just simple facts like a girl can ruin a guys life very easily.. I understand its not being sympathetic; but they aren't saying its okay to rape - Stop trying to make people 'bad people' because they wanna see Sinatraa play again, he had a lot of fans. Now what is not okay is to send her threatening messages etc..

You know once upon a time Imma boomer this up a bit, we didnt have to explain what acceptable behavior was time before we all lived our entire lifes online.. you hate to see it.
2021-04-09 11:03
I think Plat Chat also did a great job addressing this too
2021-04-12 11:29

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register