Discuss

New Regions in Valorant?
Posted byGermany RAION
Heading towards Masters 2 in Reykjavik and seeing the first international LAN with teams from "all over the world", it got me thinking about something.
Yes, we want the best teams in the world compete, not some Tier 2 or 3-10 teams. But I have this feeling the VCT Circuit is kind of too restrictive about its regions and spots for higher prestige competitions. What I want to say with that is, that imo teams from unpopular, not so competitive regions didn't have the same chance to shine on hand, or qualify for upper tier tournaments on the other hand. Speaking about regions like Middle East, North Africa, South Africa, India, China and Oceania.
Yes, I know most of these regions are historically not so great in E-Sports (specifically FPS), but with this new game Valorant and its E-Sports, there had been potential to develop this regions E-Sports competitive scene.

This is basically what I would like to state: There are a couple of regions that have potential (i don't want to say they are internationally competitive *yet*), but Riot Games seems to really miss this opportunity to develop these regions and give them fair chances to compete in highly prestigious events.
almost 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org