THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

Underrated teams in Iceland
I think a lot of people are underestimating some teams going into Iceland. Clear favorites are Sentinels and Liquid right? I've been watching a lot of pro matches all over the world and I think that there are some other teams that will put up a good fight and compete with Sentinels and Liquid. I think every team that makes it to Iceland is good right? We know that, the best in their region. However I really think that if Kru esports beats Infinity in LATAM that they will put up a really good fight. Kru has been doing really well recently and I think their playstyle will compete well against NA and EU's. I think some of the Brazilian teams such as Gamelanders and Vikings are also really good, we'll have to wait and see if they make it to Iceland obviously. I also think Crazy Racoons out of Japan and V1 out of NA are really strong teams. I'm not an expert by a long shot but I think the best teams that have a shot at taking down Sentinels and Liquid are Kru, Crazy Racoons, and maybe a Brazilian team. V1 has a shot if they clean up their gameplay a little bit. What are your guys' thoughts?
2021-05-04 13:39

Comments

ANS | Germanicus
Japan has improved a lot more than people think and Crazy Raccoon have serious upset potential. As much as I meme on X10 as well, they can definitely take maps off the best teams if patiphan puts together a carry map. IMO brazilian teams aren't even down, their first seed should be considered favourites along with sen and fnatic/liquid.
2021-05-04 13:42
Agreed, patiphan can be a beast I just don't think as a whole they can take on the top dogs and the Brazilians are cracked asf. Honestly I think the biggest upset potential has to be Kru though if they can beat Infinity, which I think they will.
2021-05-04 13:49
Personally, I think that teams like Gmaelanders and Vikings will end up being similar to Turkish teams meaning they will sound like a very scary team going into masters but then get destroyed but idk because I don't watch Brazil so they could totally be ahead of meta but idk we will see soon.
2021-05-04 14:10
true true, def could happen, we'll have to see.
2021-05-04 17:13
I'd like to see NUTURN and Crazy Raccoon do well, but my hot take atm is EU teams are going to dominate.
2021-05-04 22:34
CR will do well and I don't think EU teams are as good as they seem to be I don't think NUTURN will do well imo. We'll have to see, I'd love to see x10 upset everyone honestly.
2021-05-05 09:28

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register