Discuss

Underrated teams in Iceland
I think a lot of people are underestimating some teams going into Iceland. Clear favorites are Sentinels and Liquid right? I've been watching a lot of pro matches all over the world and I think that there are some other teams that will put up a good fight and compete with Sentinels and Liquid. I think every team that makes it to Iceland is good right? We know that, the best in their region. However I really think that if Kru esports beats Infinity in LATAM that they will put up a really good fight. Kru has been doing really well recently and I think their playstyle will compete well against NA and EU's. I think some of the Brazilian teams such as Gamelanders and Vikings are also really good, we'll have to wait and see if they make it to Iceland obviously. I also think Crazy Racoons out of Japan and V1 out of NA are really strong teams. I'm not an expert by a long shot but I think the best teams that have a shot at taking down Sentinels and Liquid are Kru, Crazy Racoons, and maybe a Brazilian team. V1 has a shot if they clean up their gameplay a little bit. What are your guys' thoughts?
almost 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org