THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

VCT is too long
i know teams will want to take breaks etc but they should decide when to take breaks not riot's schedule should dictate it.

the fact that there is 0 activity for tier 1 scene for at least now 1 month is not good for the scene. the next event is iceland and after that we will need to wait for stage 3 to start (and probably that will be another 2/3 weeks after iceland)

i think riot should raise the limits that TOs have right now when organizing events to get more TOs invested in the scene - there must be enough tournaments on going all time that teams can say ok we can skip this one. as far as i know any event that touches the 25k prize pool needs to be vetted by Riot Esports so basically TOs just do 10k events max and no tier 1 team will participate in that
2021-05-05 08:58

Comments

i agree
2021-05-06 15:37
drone | ceeSidd
Tier 1 teams aren't even allowed to play in smaller tournaments(I forget the exact monetary cutoff), so this is kind of a moot point.
2021-05-07 11:36
All teams must quaratine in Iceland for a week (Or two weeks I am not sure) before playing, also the LATAM spot hasn't been filled and the match for them is in 3 days so that's naother week of quaratine for that team, too.
2021-05-08 20:44

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register