Discuss

Please helps us (Iranians) to be heard, we are restricted on all riotgames games for many years!
Posted byIran (Islamic Republic of) behnamxiii
Please helps us (Iranians) to be heard, we are restricted on all riotgames games for many years!
It's been years that riot games restricted and banned some normal people in my country that are called gamers because of politics reasons and our governments!!!!!!
Please just think of it we are just players or normal people that accidently borned here (we had no option we just borned in Iran and thats not what I chosed) and have to live in this country but for many years I'm restricted and can't play league of legend, valorant, apex legends and etc... we are blocked and restricted on gitlab, epicgames, blizzard, riotgames and a lot more because of politics reasons in which I have no involvement!!!!! and we have to use vpn to play with so much packet loss and plus 130 ping!!!
Isn't it against human rights? we are just people not the goverments and we just wanted to play but we are restricted for years!!!!
over 2 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org