Discuss

Valorant has encountered a connection error please relaunch the client to reconnect.
Posted byPortugal duartespot
Hi,

A few days before the beta ended and still playing on my old computer, i got my first valorant error. After entering the valorant menu the game exits with the following error message "Valorant has encountered a connection error please relaunch the client to reconnect."...

This week I bought a new computer and after installing the game I keep getting the same error.

I have already spoken to the riot support team. I was asked to take a few steps.

"I'll advise you to firstly use install Revo Uninstaller and completely remove VALORANT from your PC.

You can also get CCleaner and clean all the registries and corrupted files from your computer.

Then try installing VALORANT in another drive, if not, in another folder, when the game asks you to choose where you'd like it to be installed, choose a different spot in your PC.

Side note: update your Realtek driver (if you have one).
Side note 2: If you have EASYTUNE SW please uninstall it (for now).
Side note 3: If you have GIGABYTE AppCenter uninstall it (for now) please.
Side note 4: Delete the file called "vgkbootstatus.dat", you can find it in Disck C -> Windows -> vgkbootstatus.dat
Kindly add the game to your firewall exceptions, find the files below:

C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe
C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe
C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe"

"In the search bar of the computer search "Environment Variables"
Now just click the first option, and when u are on the tab click on the button "Environment Variables"
Create a new system variable (you have to click in the second part of the window at the bottom "create")
The name of the variable that u will insert is: OPENSSL_ia32cap
The value of the variable that u will insert is: ~0x200000200000000"

I am using a cable fiber connection, i reset the router to default settings, i change the dns, ip, i use the nordvpn and connect to my country just to change my public address and the error just continued....

Anyone has any tip, because apparently support cant help me!!

Thanks in advance,

?
duartespot
almost 4 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games