Discuss

Potentiel TheSpike rating
Posted byTunisia Darkoplax
So i saw an interesting discussion today about ACS and K/D in valorant and it reminded me a lot of HLTV's rating discussion

here first :
https://twitter.com/Jerome_Coupez/status/1274654539606560772

So the general premise if you play agro agents so Phoenix/Jett/Raze/Reyna you will get more chances to have better ACS which's honestly a garbage stat and even worst than ADR meanwhile you will get way more deaths meanwhile players that play Cypher/Sage and/or Operator will have less deaths and better K/D

it's like the entry fragger vs lurker discussion in CS if you're familiar with that for example Electronic is one of the best players rn but the fact that he's an entry means he will have shit ton of deaths but shit ton of kills while a player that lurks and baits like ropz will have less deaths and decent amount of kills which means their rating will be similar which's so tilting cause Electronic clearly has a way better impact on his team winning than the other

Impact rating balance out the overall rating in HLTV but ppl most time don't look at it ... Also all of this and i didn't mention how Operator/AWP mains will have a massive advantage compared to any rifler in these cause they get to be the most passive and have few deaths while getting opening kills and most kills so their stats are off charts

For me if Spike ever did a rating first you should almost drop ACS it's garbage i think things i value the most are in this order :

1 - Opening kill , even if it's skewed towards awpers/entry players the fact that the stats say that 4v5 wr% are so high means this is the most stat

2 - Kills in round you win (fuck exist kills)

3 - Clutches

4 - KAST

5 - ADR/ACS

i know mostly HLTV/CS fans are in the forums rn so if any1 has any other ideas ?
almost 4 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org