Discuss

How much does Reaction Time matter for Valorant? Reaction Time Study
Posted byUnited Kingdom FairyDustz
I am wondering how much different types of cognitive abilities matter for being good at competitive gaming, specifically Valorant. There's been a lot of discussion/studies about how reaction time and other cognitive abilities are particularity important for being good at FPS games but there seems to be a lot more that goes on in tactical shooters such as Valorant like using abilities/specific strategy to win.

I am conducting an experiment as part of my Thesis on how cognitive abilities relate to video game performance by specifically collecting data on the reaction time/inhibitory control/memory capacity of gamers.

I've created an experiment/survey which can be completed either on your phone/tablet or PC/laptop. It will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and contains a cognitive test and questions about your Valorant rank.

To take part in this experiment you must be 18 or over. Please only part take in this experiment once, as we do not want to collect duplicate data. We would also appreciate it if you did not discuss your results on the experiment here so as not to bias the performance of others!

Please click this link to participate in the experiment: https://www.psytoolkit.org/c/3.1.1/survey?s=7n5F2

Thank you if you take part! I plan to publish the results to this once I've collected/analysed the data.
almost 4 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org