Discuss

LFT (EU)
Posted bySerbia olys
About me:
- 25 years old, from Serbia.
- Around 3k hours in CS:GO, more then 2k in CS 1.6
- Faceit level 10, ESEA A+
- Since 1.6 I have won over 150 tournaments, 80% online, 20% lan aprox.
- Have been playing Valorant since day 1, I was Immortal in Beta, currently between Diamond and Immortal.
- I play almost all agents, but my best are raze, omen, sova, cypher and as of recently killjoy, and also can play with OP.
- I was mostly IGL in my career but I would prefer to not be anymore (I can help in calls tho)
- I can play whole day literally, but I prefer to play during the day, I don't want to play late into the night.
- I can promise high dedication and max professionalism from me, and I expect no less from teammates.

What I'm looking from team:
- You all must have experience in CS, I really don't want to teach someone how to swing, refrag, when to push or go back, etc...
- Team must be already made, I don't want to "make and tryout" players anymore. I just want to join already made team.
- Teamplay and communication are the most IMPORTANT things for me, I don't care if someone is great fragger if he doesn't know how to play with the team.
- I would like players to be at least 20 yo.
- I do not stand toxicity and rage and I expect to have calm and good comms even while getting destroyed.

This were some things I remembered instantly, for more info please contact me on Discord olys[vk]#1792. I'll respond to all messages.
over 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org