Discuss

Healing META or Flash META
Posted byFrance OslowBenJ
So now that Sage is dead ( non viable at high level ) , people started to play more and more agents that have flash , the best example of it is Breach that profited by gaining a 3rd flash. It's been 1week now that this META has been played by all of us and i was wondering what META was the best

Imo i think it's a litle bit awkward , like in a FPS we never had the chance to heal ourselves or our teammates and it was really cool having a Sage the most complete agent , she could heal , making ennemies slower and could block them.
But i don t feel like healing in a FPS tactical 5vs5 is something really good tbh , i hate Reyna just because she can heal infinitly and it's broken so by Sage going down in the META and flash players coming back i would not be surprised if Reyna actually manages to come in high level for now on Breach will be the replacement of Sage.
However now the META is arround flashes and before there weren t enough flashes now there are too many , people are starting to play both breach and phoenix because when the META was arround Sage b4 the agent selected were meant to complete Sage , now that Sage is gone anyone feels free to select the agent he like the most ,i still think Cypher is 1000% needed and a smoker too. And talking about smoker here i call it , Brimstone will be back at high level , Omen was only picked because of its flash , now that we already have atleast 3flashes per team , Omen is just kinda useless i feel like Brim has something more , the molly is extremely powerful for afterplant and CT hold and his ult is just way better than Omen.

So tell me what do you feel about the new META , i think it s kinda strange because the peeker's advantage will even get better ( fuck jett OP ) and we ll get basicaly no counters considering Sage's slow orbs are gone. The META was kinda balanced and now it will be full attack everytime and it scares me a lot for the future.
over 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org