Discuss

New player moving to valorant
Posted byNorth America TaiteXD
hey guys,
im a csgo player looking to move over to valorant. really enjoying the game so far! i have some questions hopefully someone can answer for me:
1. I think i would like to play Omen as my main and Brimstone as a sub since hes fairly similar (maybe ill play Reyna as sub instead? unsure yet). im confident in my aim, but not as confident in my ability usage. in CS players can play retake servers to sort of get good nade practice. what is a good way to get familiar and comfortable with abulity usage?
2. I have a goal of really grinding this game. My friends dont play valorant so im pretty much on my own atm. where can i go to find someone to duo with & grind my way up? Really looking to level up asap.
3. For pugs, is it pretty much just mm at the moment or are there options like faceit and stuff too?
4. Right now im pretty much limited to DM and Unrated and its gotten my aim feeling crisp since ive been working more on that than agent specifics. How exactly does the unrated matches correlate to getting a rank?

i'd like to stream soon but i dont wanna start until im at an elo im feeling good about. Cant wait to grind, day 1 was fun.
over 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org