Discuss

LFT
Posted byUnited Kingdom Weird0
CURRENTLY IMMORTAL 2 I am a 21-year-old who aspires to compete at a pro-level in Valorant competing in multiple tournaments and hoping to bring some achievements with people as a 5. I am always prepared to put in the hours to make it to the next level and won't be easily offended if there is criticism made either from me as an individual or as a whole. If there is an issue with the team, I would prefer to find a solution then to think extremes like, leaving or kicking players first. I am originally from NA but I now live in the UK so English my only language, that being said of course I do not have any hate or preference with what region my teammates are from, no one can control where they are born from. I am quite vocal with my calls and like to think I bring a good atmosphere to a team, praising others on their plays and also being able to talk about critiques we may need to improve on to make it to a pro-level. Outside of gaming, I am university student but due to coronavirus, this year I have a lot of free time so I would like to make the most of it since I have been given the opportunity. I also am a streamer on twitch so outside of practice I will primarily be live on there. I have 5000+ hours on Counter-Strike with multiple teams on faceit and ESEA. Furthest team experience was taking part in the ESEA main division and competing in the ESL Cologne qualifiers which I had played the secondary awper role and lurker.
over 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org