Discuss

[NA] [Volunteer] Evergreen Gryphons Gaming looking for Academy Team Coach and Assistant Coach
Let me preface this by saying that I am unsure if this is the right place to post this, but I think with such a large community with multiple skill sets it feels right. I am the owner of a brand new Valorant amateur esports team, and I am currently looking for people who want to get involved as we begin a journey to compete through the ladder of Valorant Esports! The team is currently based in the Northeast of the United States, New England to be exact and will look to join open invite tournaments and leagues over the course of the summer. We are still creating our brand so the only thing we really have is our name, The Evergreen Gryphons, but as this is a grassroots organization, we have already added around 10 staff members to our team to go along our main team of 5 and our academy team of 5. The last big hole we are looking to fill happens to be an academy team coaching position. Specifically we are looking for a coach to go along with the rest of our staff including our head coach and other assistants. We are looking for someone able to effectively communicate and to try new things when it comes to the VALORANT esports scene. This is a voluntary position and there are no hard expectations or requirements to do this, we're just looking for passionate people.

If you are interested, just DM me for more information. Or fill out the google form provided if I can.

https://forms.gle/KrkgijRzU6kXxwkK6
over 1 year ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org