Discuss

Valorant is a fucking retarded shit ass game
Evereysingle time i play valorant in unrated or comp especially comp, i get ass fucking teamates who r trash as fuck i have duelists bottom fragging and cant entry all the time, and other players just talking shit abt the game cause their trash or fucking dating in the game, i keep losing cause of this and i top frag most of the times and even if i don't i have never been bottom fragging in my entire life when i play comp in valorant, this game is retarded as shit, gives me badass players and the game even kicks me out cause riot has connection issues sometimes and thats not even my fault, this game is the one who made me got kicked out cause they have problems not my internet or pc, and i still get restricted from the game even though it was them who got me disconnected from the match? holy fuck and my main account got banned and i spend literally 500$ worth of skins in their and now its being banned permanently just because i told my teamates to not fucking troll and shit and they just all report me for some reason when its not even my fault like holy shit this game is absolute retarded i cant fucking play no more, riot scams people out of thousandths of dollars for animations and looks just for guns in the game, they scam me and then they take it for themselfs after they ban me, like this game is a bitch ass nonsense piece of shits i have so many games recorded on my phone that i was top fragging and my teamates fricking ass as shit. I just wanna say that riot is a motherfucking ass game who scams people, puts pros to a team of ass players to just lose, and doesnt even care, fuck this game and fuck riot cause riot is retarded as shit.
over 1 year ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org