Patch Notes 5.06: A Revamped Pearl and a better Stinger
Riot justified the following changes to offer players a better control over the weapon, and potentially re-introduce it into the meta increasing its efficacy.
- Primary Fire error adjusted from 1.6 error after 7 bullets >>> 1.3 error after 6 bullets
- Alt Fire first shot error adjusted from .5 >>> .35*
Based on the feedback Riot has received thus far, Pearl will witness a few changes aimed at improving players’ mobility on both Attack and Defense. The changes are as follows:
- B Main - Lowered waist-high wall on the left side of B Main so that it can no longer completely hide anyone.
- Mid Shops – Instead of clearing the entire area, the platform has been extended to keep some of the holding power for attackers but making it easier to push this area.
- Mid Shops to Mid Plaza - One of the corners has been removed since this spot on Mid Shops has repeatedly proven to be painful to clear.
- Mid Top - Mid currently favors attackers so a wall has been pushed on Mid Top making it slightly easier for defenders to challenge mid.
- A Art – The entire space has been simplified so there are fewer areas to check.
- B Link - The stack of boxes cover closer to the site will shift from the left side to the right, to simplify the number of angles approaching players need to consider, as well as close a difficult sightline to B Hall.
- A Main - Removing a cut out on the wall of A Main to simplify the space.
- A Main to A Site – By tightening the choke by a margin, smoking will be easier and give a new utility spot to the defenders.
A new feature will show which players have been detected for engaging in disruptive gameplay-based behavior at the end of game screen in all the following game modes: Unrated, Competitive, Spike Rush, and Replication, with more game modes to follow soon.
- Fixed issue with KAY/O’s Zero/point sometimes incorrectly displaying enemies that were hit on KAY/O’s UI
- Fixed a bug where Clutch Mutes would persist after the match ended
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from being able to respond to a whisper by clicking on the Riot ID of the player who sent the whisper in Chat
- Fixed a bug that caused the Social Panel to close when right-clicking into the Friend Note text field
- Fixed a bug where pending invites would not disappear after all friends have left the Party
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect system message was sent when accepting a friend request via the Match Tab in-game