THESPIKE.GG
THESPIKE
    EN
    Login
    EN
    1. Home
    2. Forums
    3. I built a VALORANT esports draft game > Perfect Run

    Discuss

    I built a VALORANT esports draft game > Perfect Run
    Posted byUnited States Lawzii
    Draft historical pros into a five-player roster, use your rerolls, and try to build the highest-rated team possible.

    I've spent 450+ hours building it and I'm currently running a $50 VALORANT gift-card bounty for whoever finishes #1 on the leaderboard by the end of the week.

    If you play it, I'd love to see your roster/results and hear which player ratings you think need changing.

    playperfectrun.com
    about 18 hours ago
    report

    Comments

    You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
    Login

    vct 2023

    For all information about the VCT 2023, check out our VCT Hub. There you will find our FAQ to answer all of your questions and details about the teams, different Leagues, and more.

    VCT 2023 Hub

    Top Predictors

    Username
    Points

    Recent Activity

    THESPIKE
    AboutCareersPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseAbout THESPIKEDisclaimer
    Contact UsCommercialsSend an emailPost Feedback
    ResourcesBetting SitesOnline CasinosSweepstakes Casinos
    © 2026 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
    18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org
    Light Mode
    Login