Valorant Champions Tour (VCT) 2023
VCT 2023 - Ongoing Event
VCT 2023 Schedule
The VALORANT Champions Tour 2023 (VCT 2023) will commence with a one-time special kick off event that will be held in São Paulo, Brazil. Named LOCK//IN, the event will gather all partnered VCT 2023 teams from the three regions; Americas, EMEA, and Pacific. The winner of this event will earn its region of representation an additional slot in Masters Tokyo.
Following the inaugural event of VCT 2023, teams will return to their home regions and play in a League format. All of the Leagues will be played in their respective LAN environments in the following cities:
Each VCT 2023 International League features 10 chosen partnered teams, amounting to a total of 30 teams participating in the top-flight of VALORANT's competition.
The International League Split runs from March 26 until May 28 in the three regions.
After the Leagues conclude, the three best teams from each region will meet in Masters Tokyo. The event will follow in the footsteps of the LOCK//IN tournament in São Paulo. However, the top teams from Masters Tokyo will directly qualify to the most prestigious VALORANT event of the year, VCT 2023 Champions.
Final team slots at VALORANT Champions will be available through the Last Chance Qualifier (LCQ). The LCQ will provide the last opportunity for teams to qualify and ultimately participate in the most important VALORANT event in 2023.
Previous VALORANT Champions Winners
VCT 2023 News
- Champions Spotlight: Fit1nho's Giant road to VALORANT ChampionsHave a look at Fit1nho's road to VALORANT Champions as he will be leading the front-line of attack for Giants in Los Angeles.4 months ago
- Veteran coach announces Leviatán departureAfter 1 and a half years as Leviatán's head coach, Onur announced his departure from the organization after failing to participate in VALORANT Champions 2023.4 months ago
- Champions Spotlight: Paper Rex bring something new to ChampionsPaper Rex have something up their sleeve coming to Los Angeles Champions. Let's have a look at something as he will be having his international VALORANT debut in Los Angeles.4 months ago
- 100 Thieves parts ways with VALORANT roster's General Manager ddkFollowing their 8th place in the Americas regular season and elimination at Last Chance Qualifiers, they started introducing changes to their roster starting with the General Manager.4 months ago
More about VCT 2023
VCT 2023 Challenger Leagues teams and format
While International Leagues represent the top-flight competitions of VALORANT, Challenger Leagues serves the purpose of a Tier 2 competition, with the possibility of advancing to the International Leagues at the end of each VCT competitive season.
The Challenger Leagues in 2023 are divided into the following regions and their sub-regions:
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- DACH: Evolution
- East: Surge
- France: Revolution
- Italy: Rinascimiento
- Middle East and North Africa: Resilience
- Northern Europe: Polaris
- Portugal: Tempest
- Spain: Rising
- Turkey: Birlik
- Latin America North
- Latin America South
- North America
- Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Malaysia and Singapore
- South Asia
- South Korea
Teams aiming to advance to the respective region’s International League will have to compete in special regional Ascension events.
The best VALORANT teams from each region will receive the chance to be promoted to the International Leagues. The Challenger promotion path foresees three Ascension events taking place in July:
- Ascension EMEA
- Ascension Americas
- Ascension Pacific
Only one team from each sub-region will advance to the Ascension event in their respective region. Therefore, the competition in the VCT 2023 Challenger Leagues will be enormous.