Discuss

Hot Takes
Posted byGermany RAION
NA is probably not the best region.
Yes, Sentinels hasn't drop a map against Fnatic, but that doesn't represent the whole NA vs. EU discussion. Sentinels rather feels like a NA All-Star team to me, since I wouldn't necessarily switch any of SicK, TenZ, Shazam or Dapr for any other player in NA. Whereas EUs top players are well spreaded out on a lot of different teams. If EUs best team would play against NAs best team my money would be on EU.

SEN might not even have won the Masters under different circumstances.
Yes, Sentinels were definitely on to top of the game, but there was a absolute top team missing: Vision Strikers the once undefeated grandmasters of Korea. I sincerely think they weren't overcome by their competitors, but rather had a bad form in this particular event. Seeing how Nuturn competed on the top stage, finishing 3rd on the event, I could definitely imagine a Vision Strikers in their best form would've been a real struggle to beat even in the Grand Finals.

Berlin Masters won't see either Sentinels nor Fnatic in the grand finals.
Yes, I have just praised Sentinels as a NA all-star team, but they showed a lot of their tactics and style of play over the last months. Winning the first Masters every team, especially in NA will learn from them and develop anti-strats. On the other hand even though Fnatic had a great run in this Masters season, I'm still not convinced they are the best EU has to offer. Also I'm excited to see future roster changes in this region. Also in the end let's not forget fellow Vision Strikers heading towards Masters Berlin.
almost 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org