Discuss

Top Global Team pre Berlin
Posted byGermany RAION
This would be my absolute top competitive Valorant team (pre Berlin Masters)

TenZ
It's hard to deny that TenZ is probably the GOAT so far in competitive Valorant. He was the first player to ever reach Radiant in NA and he finitely proved himself in the Reykjavík Masters with a great performance on LAN, being a top fragger in one of the, if not the best team in the world.
With him on the team one surely get those frags.
Entry-Fragger, Reyna (/Raze)

Wait... TenZ on Reyna?
Here's why:

cNed
He is probably the most similar player to TenZ so why put him on the team as well? You gotta see TenZ & cNed as the Ronaldo & Messi of Valorant, so if you get a chance to put them both on a team, you gotta do so. Since he doesn't really play any other Agent than Jett, except on Bind, and TenZ worked really well on Reyna lately, I'd put him on Jett and the Operator.
Sniper, Jett (/Sage)

k1ng
No one holds sites better than k1ng. He is a revolutionary Sentinel playing for the best team in Korea. For me it's k1ng, dapr & LogaN on this position but k1ng edges it with his consistency and stats. The way he's working for his team would make this one the best it could ever be.
Sentinel, KJ/Cypher

ShahZam
In my opinion there are probably better Sovas/Initiators than Shahz, but his IGLing is definitely the reason I'd choose him on this team. He has proven himself as the most effective IGL on the top top level of competitive play. His enormous gamesense and midround calling is exceptionally. Sentinels wouldn't be the same without him so he has to be on this list.
IGL, Sova (/Breach)

MaKo

Another Korean gem and newly learned smoker is on the list with great stats and phenomenal aim. On attack he can play as an outrageous lurker, while helping this kinda offensive minded team on defense with his uncompromising fragging ability. He truly rounds up this best team of the world imo.
Controller, Astra/Viper

Top honorable Mentions:
Asuna
Lakia
Scream
over 2 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity