Discuss

VALORANT ATM - OPINION
Posted byPortugal waakh
I have some points to expose about the game.

1º MAPS

The only map that would probably go into competitive mode is Ascent.
It's a map that involves more strategy, but the middle still an easy way to rush from attackers.
• Bind:
- On my opinion is the worst map i played on my life, i cant see strategys on this map. Just rush's and rotate via portal.
Bomb sites are impossible to be hold.. basically you are behind the site waiting for pushes on obvious spots. My vote is 2/10
• Haven:
- Its a good map but.. on my opinion they need to fix garage and remove window, providing play 2-1-2.
• Split:
- The only thing that could be improved is the bombsites, the pillar on site B dont make sense and on bomb site A they need to improve too..
the zone its so clean, they need to add more objetcts.
• Ascent:
- Its a good map... nothing to say. Those who are minimally aware of maps know.

2º HITBOXES

They need to fix or improve, because bad regs keep happening.

3º BAD OPTIMIZATION

I think the game is too heavy for what it actually shows, I have more graphically evolved games and i get more FPS than valorant.

4º KILLING WHILE RUNNING/JUMPING

I die a lot with players on air or while running, in my opinion is ridiculous killing like that. They need to fix.

5º WALL'S

A lot of walls are from paper, you can shoot any wall and killing like counter-strike 1.6. I think the game should be played in skill/aim and not in prefires
through the buildings.
You cant do shoulderpeek to get info, because they shoot the wall/window/door and give a lot of damage.. Basically you are dead.

6º PISTOL's GAMEPLAY

They need to add more damage with Sheriff, because you just can give 1tap a 40m... this gun needs to be more respected on long ranges.
Need to fix the burst from Classic, I died a few times with that burst.. Im with phantom , when im checking the corner he kill me instantly with burst.
So classic burst > phantom close range..

7º SNIPER SHOOTS

I think it's the weakest gameplay in all the FPS games I've ever played, the percentage of hitting a quickscope is 15%/100%.
Sometimes my redpoint is on the body and my bullet go to other way, im waiting for him and i failed the shot.
I stopped playing with sniper, spent 4500$ to get the sniper, to fail shots like that.

9º ENEMY ECONOMY

one more thing that in my opinion makes no sense and continues a game without strategy, access to the opposing team's money , predict what they will buy
its not competitive.

I'm not complaining the game, I'm giving my opinion about the game. I played a lot of FPS games , because its my gamestyle and my experience tell me that.

- 128 is not working well / hitboxes is not working well / rotation maps still addict ( i playied 5 times a row on haven ) / killing while running/jumping / low fps
+ Ascent is the only good competitive map / 1 Agent / Battlepass / Anti-Cheat

I played beta before and I don't see many differences. I wish they are working hard to get the game more competitive and funny.
(sorry for the english.)

Have fun boys.
See ya.
almost 4 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games