THESPIKE.GG Valorant Event & News Coverage

Forums - General Discussion

Best player and International turnaments
Who do you think is best player rn? I have 3 tips. I think maybe Sinatraa or Wardell. And are so hyped as me for international turnaments, when G2 will play againts NA best teams? But I think NA is better in Valorant rn, because Europe doesn't actually have a good scene and NA has better players in my opinion.
2020-09-16 05:31

Comments

Ardiis? :O Really? :O Tenz is kinda godlike that´s true. Well i don´t think so about G2 beating any NA team, because they didn´t have a competicion on EU scene. Also the metas are really different so that´s weird aswell.
2020-09-16 08:26
humlik | Dumbo
*pulling out my "best players" notepad*

Region: EU

ScreaM
ZyppaaN
ardiis
Shao
L1NK

Region: NA

TenZ
supamen
drone
WARDELL
Subroza
Shanks

These are my top players from each region.
2020-09-16 11:10
i think supamen aim seem to inconsistent compare to drone
2020-09-17 01:13
EU:

ScreaM
ardiis
Zyppan

These three are the best by far, because not only are they godlike players they are also very consistent.

NA:

TenZ
Wardell
sinatraa

Sinatraa's spot is subject to change in the future.
2020-09-16 11:38
Doma | Oley
this is probably the best answer
2020-09-17 02:38
S-tier players from each regions imo is:

EU: Zyppan, Scream, Yacine, Ardiis, Shao
NA: Tenz, Wardell, Sinatra

I think that EU has most of the 'best' / S-tier players, however NA has more 'good' / A to B-tier players due to the sheer amount of pros/semi-pros from CS (and other games) in NA switching to Valorant. I also think that G2 and FPX would be the top 2 teams in the world, however NA teams would take up most of the rest of the top 10 teams.
2020-09-16 13:14
from each region* (pls add an edit option)
2020-09-16 13:28
In Europe I think it's patitek, shao and scream and in NA I think it's WARDELL, TenZ and probably dapr
2020-09-16 15:10

Add Comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments.

Login – OR – Register