Discuss

Current Situation - THESPIKE.GG
Posted byMalta hex4
I tweeted this a few hours ago but sharing here so everyone knows what's going on:

Dear VALORANT Community,

As most of all you already know, the past few days have been quite hectic for the team at THESPIKE.GG.

As of right now, the team does not include any journalists hence why we might be lacking on some articles from the past few days. I will try my best to keep the News section as updated as much as possible. If there are any writers who are interested to help temporarily, please message me and we can discuss things further. (Twitter: @hex4mt, Discord: hex4#0610). I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our previous journalists that have worked relentlessly to bring you the latest news about the VALORANT professional scene.

On the other hand, we still have Moderators working with us and are trying to keep the website up-to-date in regards to Teams, Players, Events, Schedules, Scores and more. I would like to thank everyone who is sticking around while we wait for further updates in regards to the ownership of the website.

The ultimate goal is to keep going with the project but the future is not defined yet. This depends on a lot of circumstances and I will keep you updated with any progress.

Lastly I would like to thank everyone for all the encouraging messages I have received privately and everyone who still supports the project.

Josef “hex4” Orland
Interim CEO THESPIKE.GG
almost 3 years ago

Comments

You must be logged in to be able to submit comments
Login

Top Predictors

Username
Recent Activity

THESPIKE
© 2024 THESPIKE.GG | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Riot Games
18+ Bet Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org